If you have no idea how to recruit new prospects into your network marketing business; or if you’ve already recruited some prospects to your network marketing business, but you’ve been doing *the most* online and it’s taking sooo much of your time that you’re thinking there must be a better way than what you are doing now; then this blog post is for you.
If you’ve been wondering how to properly market your MLM business so that you can sell more products; this blog post is also for you.
Network marketing has been changing a lot over the last few years. There are now more network marketing companies than ever before.
Which means that there has never been fiercer competition among network marketing salespeople than there is now.
And every single one of them is on social media trying to sell their company’s products, or ‘network’ 1 on 1, hoping that at least one person will buy something or join their opportunity.
So, in a sea of salespeople, how on earth can YOU stand out?
Better yet, how can you cut to the chase, and eliminate all the wasted time from your day ‘networking’ with zero results.
It can be very discouraging…working so hard, but without the results to show for it.
And time is money…any time you’re putting in networking 1 on 1 is precious time taken away from something else. Not to mention that your business will grow sooo slowly if this is your main method of marketing.
So…what the heck do you do??
Here are 5 killer strategies for marketing your MLM in 2019…for working smart not hard, for claiming your time back, and for making yourself stand out in an ocean of competitors selling the same thing; so you can capture people’s attention and make selling and recruiting painless.
A network marketing business should be treated like any other business.
And just like any other (successful) business, you need to have a clear business plan with realistic and measurable objectives, as well as a solid marketing plan.
To prepare your plan, you should do your homework to learn critical details like who your competitors are, who your successful leaders are and what strategies they’re using to grow their business, who your target market is, where you can find them, and what the most popular products in your company are.
A clear plan with clear objectives will also help keep you moving forward, guide your business activities, and help you avoid overwhelm and distractions (which are super common for ALL new business owners!).
2. Brand Yourself
The most successful network marketers know the importance of branding themselves separately from the company they are selling products for.
People won’t necessarily know or trust Company X, but they can definitely get to know, like, and trust *you* if you can brand yourself well and provide value to them.
The more value you provide, the more people will trust you, because they won’t feel like you’re just trying to make a buck from them.
There are many reasons why branding yourself is so important, but another key reason is because as your own brand, your business isn’t completely dependent on your company.
If the company went under tomorrow (kinda like a certain clothing company did not so long ago), you would still have your brand, your reputation, your audience, your influence, your e-mail list, etc. All you would need to do is shift your focus to selling other related products, and business continues as usual...
I'll be posting a video later in the week on my YouTube channel and in my free Facebook group, Sell At Home Moms, to share the last 3 strategies and talk about how these strategies can be a game-changer for your network marketing business.
If you want first access to that video, and more helpful marketing content, just click here to join my free Facebook group>> Sell At Home Moms
I'll also be adding the YouTube link here once the video has been posted.
What do you think are some other game-changing marketing strategies for network marketers in 2019?
Need more leads and sales for your business?
Maybe you’ve heard of sales funnels already, and how amazing they are for generating leads and sales for any business…
But you have no idea how to use one in YOUR business.
I took a challenge earlier this year, called the One Funnel Away (OFA) Challenge. It’s basically a 30-day training from some of the best marketing coaches and entrepreneurs, on how to use ClickFunnels (the best sales funnel software on the market right now).
In this blog post, I’m going to give you my honest review of the OFA Challenge, and let you know what you need to do next if you want to get in on the next Challenge that starts June 17, 2019.
When I started the OFA Challenge, I was not new to ClickFunnels. I’ve been using ClickFunnels on and off for a couple of years already. But here’s what got me to take the challenge anyway:
- It’s 30 days of daily coaching from some top-level marketers and entrepreneurs; Russell Brunson, Julie Christine Stoian, and Stephen Larsen. They each host coaching programs of their own that cost so much more than the $100 the challenge costs. So, this was a great opportunity for some inexpensive coaching, while still learning from some of the best in marketing.
- You get an 8 page proven membership sales funnel, that has already been optimized for sales, but is fully customizable for your business; it also outlines exactly what text you need to add where, on each page of the funnel. (Even if you don’t want to sell a membership, you can just delete those pages and still use the funnel).
- Along with training on how to use ClickFunnels, they also provide training on many more fundamental business concepts, like how to figure out what you want to sell, offer creation, growing your audience, driving traffic to your funnel, and much more.
- Not only do you get 30 days of training and coaching, but you also get LIVE access to one of the coaches, Stephen Larsen, every single day, to answer your questions as you go through the challenge.
- You get a One Funnel Away Challenge Kit mailed to your home, that has some awesome goodies, like a Challenge workbook, an MP3 player with recordings of the entire first OFA Challenge training sessions (so you can access the content again any time), a hardcover copy of the 30 Days book, and other goodies.
- It also comes with some amazing bonuses, like unlimited access to video recordings of the full 30 Days interviews, and behind-the-scenes interviews with 2 Comma Club winners.
In case you don’t know what the 2 Comma Club is, it’s an award that ClickFunnels users win once they’ve made 1,000,000 or more through their sales funnel. So these are some very successful entrepreneurs, and these bonuses are FULL of value and actionable content.
And the 30 Days book is a compilation of the 30 day plans from some of those 2 Comma Club winners, winners from different industries and with different business models, on *exactly* what they would do to build a successful business again from scratch within the next 30 days, if they lost everything tomorrow.
Here's the list of everything you get when you join the One Funnel Away Challenge.
Honestly, to me it was a no-brainer.
Especially since there had already been a few previous OFA Challenges, and they all received RAVE reviews. You can see just a few of the testimonials below.
In my honest opinion, the OFA Challenge is really an incredible combination of marketing knowledge, strategy, and accountability, condensed into a 30 day training.
Here’s a sneak peek at what was covered each week of the OFA Challenge, starting with the Pre-Training Week:
If you’ve read this far, you’re obviously interested in the OFA Challenge and what it could potentially do for your business…or to help you START a business.
So, here’s what I can offer you to take the plunge and sign-up for the next OFA Challenge with my link:
If you sign-up for the next One Funnel Away Challenge through my link, you will ALSO get these awesome bonuses:
* Access to my Idea Incubator- A dynamic workbook and video guide to help you decide on a business idea. If you have no idea what you could launch during the OFA, this is a must for you. Value= $97
* Access to the $AHM Vault- A Mega-list of business software, apps, tools, books, trainings, and other resources you will need for your business (many of them FREE). Value= $97
* An E-mail Welcome Sequence pack for your industry- A series of 5 welcome e-mail templates, fully customizable for your business. Value= $47
* FREE access to my 6-week $AHM Mastermind OR my 6-week $AHM MLM Mastermind (coming soon). (This bonus can be claimed after the OFA, so you can focus on the OFA first, without distraction). Value= $3,182
* You will get my *personal* help, through a private Facebook group, to help you with everything you need to get through the OFA Challenge. I’ll provide you with *complete* ClickFunnels training, help you customize your OFA funnel and get it up and running. I’ll teach you how to do all the “tech” stuff, so you can get it live and making money. I’ll also be available for questions and help every day of the challenge. Value= $997
Total Value= $4,400+ in bonuses
Yours FREE when you sign up for the One Funnel Away Challenge with my link:
Just forward your receipt to email@example.com to get access to these additional bonuses.
To your success!
Tips for using attraction marketing for online business success…
Especially effective for network marketing!
1- Grow your audience
2- Engage with your audience
3- Sell to your audience
Grow your audience:
Whether through your own friend list or group on Facebook, your own YouTube channel, another social media channel, or your e-mail list (the most important channel!)…
Growing your own engaged audience consisting of people in your target market is one of the best things you can do for your business.
It provides you with a warm audience of potential customers or clients…
A warm audience that can grow to know, like, and trust you as they continue to experience your content and your messaging.
Just growing an audience isn’t the end goal, however.
The most important thing you can do once you’ve started growing your audience is to…
Engage with your audience:
Provide value to your audience, whether that’s in the form of helpful tips, useful information, tutorials, humour, curated content, or even stories from your personal experiences that they can relate to.
Be authentic. Be vulnerable. Ask for advice and opinions.
You don’t have to be “perfect” or represent perfection…in fact, your flaws make you relatable, and will actually attract more people to you.
Building a relationship with your audience, an audience that WANTS to hear what you have to say, leads naturally into the next step.
Sell to your audience:
“Stop selling. Start helping.” – Zig Ziglar
Some people associate “selling” as “icky”.
As a result, some business owners are consistently shy to ask for the sale…which negatively affects their cash flow and their business.
And some consumers hate “ads” and hate being “sold” to…which could also negatively impact them, because they might unknowingly be overlooking an amazing product, service, or opportunity that could enrich their life in some way.
But “selling” doesn’t have to be a dirty word.
If done right, most consumers wouldn’t even realize they’re being “sold” to.
Because it should be a seamless transition from providing consistent value to an audience…to having them eager to learn more, or get more of your help with their problem.
Not pushy, not spammy, not “in your face” or “buy my product” sales (which are a huge turn-off, and the reasons for the stigma surrounding sales).
But a natural evolution to acquiring even more value from you, once that opportunity presents itself.
Are you using attraction marketing in your business? What strategies have you found most effective?
I'm a mom, wife, MBA student, and student of life...serial entrepreneur, dreamer, and goal-setter. My mission is to empower moms to start their own businesses from home.